Two birthdays and other stuff.........................

Dearest Mom and Dad
As you know, it was Vaughn's birthday...................


We went out for a curry lunch...................


......................our normal walk on the beach...................


........................beautiful, as usual.


I tried to get the placing of my quilt done - but, NO..........


Odd, my blood pressure is going down again - but my heart rate is up. So, what the hell does that mean????

The sunflowers are growing!!


I scored this find at an opshop!!


I spent time in my sewing room..................


..........................on my wool crazy.....................


And then it was Gorgeous Gareth's birthday!!!!!!!! I can still see him on his beloved Umhlanga beach - those were the days............................
Okay, so I want your advise. This red Persian rug used to be in our dining room in South Africa - and it got hammered by the sun. Where it is in the house here in Oz - it gets afternoon sun - which I know you said is the worst. But I HATE having the blinds down - so, should I not worry and let the rug fade more OR should I be responsible and look after it???????????????


The weather is still glorious - this is what greeted me when I took the dogs for a walk around the lake yesterday!!

 
Here's hoping that all goes well with Pearl today.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts