Picnics, carrots and cake...........

Dearest Mom and Dad
I cam across this photo of a little Gareth the other day. I wonder what he is gazing at so intently ...........................


I can still enjoy these with my tea - the smell reminds me of 21 Hilken Drive................


Sue "offered" to make me these hand bags to keep all my crazy teaching stuff in..............


She is so enjoying having her gorgeous twin granddaughters to sew for...........


......................too bloody cute.............


Gorgeous Gareth continues to enjoy his gardening.........


He now has a little greenhouse to protect his seedlings from the freezing Canberra weather.


Wow, the concentration!!


The weather continues to be glorious - so we headed off to Mooloolaba for fish and chips...............


Waiting patiently for Vaughn to arrive with the food.


Not the healthiest, I know...........................


And then we went for a walk...................


Beautiful...................


To say thanks to Sue - I took her to tea and invited the rest...................


...................good times.......................


delicious cake................


.......................and you are forgiven for thinking that this is Rhino poo - it is what healthy Debs ordered instead of a calorie ridden cake - she assured us that it was quite delicious........................

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts