Trees, bad food and text messages...........

Dearest Mom and Dad
I managed to grow ONE sunflower................................


................on Sunday Vaughn and I went to Maleny for a walk in the Mary Cairn Cross park "thingy"...............
It was a lovely day and the scenery so peaceful.  We decided to have lunch at the little cafĂ© on the grounds - it was warm and cosy with a fire and some "live" music........................BUT the food was awful - which was such a pity, but anyhow...........

We enjoyed the morning..................


I googled my book the other day and this is what the page looked like...............


With Gareth in Canberra, Button in Sydney, Vaughn in Brissie and me on the Sunny Coast keeping in touch as a family is easy with modern technology.  We send each other group messages with all our daily activities - this practice was initiated by Gareth................


...................so from saying goodnight to "I passed everything" - we are all in the loop.


As you know, walking with Squash can be a tad trying - sometimes she walks, other days she refuses  to..................


so, I bought her a puppy bag.......................................


Now, I know that it looks as though she is not impressed with her new mode of transport........


Trust me - she actually quite enjoys it.

 
Missing you.
 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 

Comments

Popular Posts