A quiet week

Dearest Mom and Dad
Good to hear that Dad is on the mend. Here are some photos of Gareth to cheer him up!!


Oh my hat - look at the size of number ONE that he running towards!!!


I am eventually get this quilt together...................


But I have two fluffy problems to deal with........................


Jane made this beautiful quilt about 4 years ago....................


and EVENTUALLY gave it to Fiona to machine quilt.


Margret started this a while ago - can you believe that the shape of the pieces are exactly the same as my scrappy one??


It was my turn to host the girls sewing night - first wine and then tea!!


Funny thing cats have with bags.......................boxes or anything they can crawl into.


And yes, ANOTHER photo of a glorious day - this time from Cotton Tree.

Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts