Contemplating life..............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I recently started a new series of workshops in Caloundra - and Vickie bought this gorgeous old machine to sew on. It sounded so beautiful - yes, a sewing machine can sound beautiful. It was just like yours Mom, the one converted to electricity. Vicky has kept her as is.......................


I found this battered piece of furniture at a shop in Buderim . I so loved the wear and tear on it. Vaughn got busy and tidied it up a bit.


And then we had lunch - an old favourite tuna lasagne.


We sent my car of to Gareth in Canberra - and he was one happy son!!


After a tumultuous Saturday - Vaughn and I spent a few hours in Mooloolaba. I had the most delicious veggie burger...............


...................and an ice-cream for dessert.


I bought these beautiful fabrics to make a quilt - do you like the colours??


And I do believe these words.............


..................... my swim in the sea on Sunday washed away all my frustrations............

 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
jenny

Comments

Popular Posts