Picnic, cold weather, Maleny and crazy

Dearest Mom and Dad
Cathy, Margret, Jane and I met for a picnic dinner at Mooloolaba - before the weather changes. We had a lovely time, as usual. I did take a photo but it was not a great one of a few of us, so I was a good friend and deleted it. Cathy was on dessert duty - here she is finishing off her delicious cupcakes.


I did manage to photograph mine before I stuffed it into my face!!


As, I said, it's been a bit chilly here...............


Squash is not impressed.


I was invited to have my show my quilt and book at the Quota quilt show in Maleny over the weekend. It was very cold but so beautiful. There is something so special about country quilt shows......................


I managed to get some work from my "students" and we put on quite a show! I must admit we caused a bit of a stir as you don't often see crazy at quilt shows.


The response to my book took me a bit by surprise.


Then back to reality - this happened!


And I discovered this yarn made from sari silks - turning it into a cushion cover.
Do you want it??

 
 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts