A day in Sydney..................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Button and I caught the bus back to Sydney on Sunday night. This is Paddington - Buttons loft is above the pharmacy which is sort of above the woman's head.
Her loft does not face onto the street - it faces the harbour side.


Button's room .......................... full of her stuff.........


I bought this dress for her at a vintage shop a while back.........


Stuff.......................


The cushion you gave her and Pretty Sue - her doll that I made when she was little......................

 
Button needed to find some plays for her audition and we went to this bookshop above an old theatre and there was on old man who used this filing system - no computer for him.....................


He was quite amazing - he knew exactly when a play was published - if and when it went out of print - who wrote it etc etc WITHOUT looking through his filing system.
It goes to show that computers are making our brains lazy................


Waiting for a bus to go home - she couldn't wait to start reading!!


We went to my favourite book shop/cafĂ© for lunch.................... three stories of second and books - and lovely little areas to sit and eat wonderful food.


The fire was not lit that day - this is on the top floor - and that's our food. I cant wait to show you Sydney - you will love it.


Debs picked me up from the airport AND provided a 4 course dinner for me. Haven't I chosen my friends wisely ???????

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts