Another country quilt show

Dearest Mom and Dad
On Sunday morning the "girls" headed of to the Peachester quilt show -


..................and while the quilts were quite striking.................


........................some very, very striking.................


I was more drawn to the bunches of flowers that were scattered about........


wow, I just LOVED these...................


Beautiful, beautiful roses - AND they had an aroma!!
We had our priorities right - first, we ate....................


..................then we shopped - I found these beautiful cross grain silk ribbons - I wish I had bought more!!


I came home and had a quick snack...............


And then we took George and Squash for a walk - well, George walked!! Vaughn worked on over the weekend - we are sending my car to Gareth in Canberra - so he got it looking like new - which is it, but I drive it so you know what it looked like inside!!


The sea is just the most gorgeous temperature this time of year, even at 8 in the morning. Crystal clear and a bit chilly - I am enjoying my early morning swim in the sea.

 
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts