My busy week...............................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, I got all my stuff back just in time to do a talk - The "Fat Quarters" in Maleny invited me to give a little chat about Crazy - Thanks to Cathy!!!!!


Debs came along to help me......................... for moral support......................not that I needed any as "The Fat Quarters" are the friendliest group of women...................

 
 .............................and to set up my stuff....................


........................more stuff...........................


I absolutely LOVE to show off my students work................... as Eleanor lived in Brisbane  I was never able to nab any of her work.  Now that she lives in Buderim, she was easy pickings!!!!!


Marie's wonderful runner is always a hit.....................


This is what I love about crazy - it draws people in...................


 .....................no wonder - look at Eleanor's beautiful stitching  ........................


Gwen's heart shaped cushion and Sue's bag.......................


As a thank you gift I received a potted plant - lets hope I don't kill this one!!! Debs was given this sweetest bunch of flowers - it looks perfect in the little jug I gave to her for her birthday. HMMMMMMM maybe I should have kept it....................


Mom and Dad, I must admit I was so surprised to see the email from Amazon showing my book on the watch list..................................... I was all alone - no-one to celebrate with.................

But then Debs sent me this photo of her having a celebratory drink for me...................and I felt better!

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts