I got my stuff back....

Dearest Mom and Dad

After being with the publishers for a whole year - it's lovely unpacking all my stuff - 3 boxes arrived on Friday - it felt like Christmas.......................

 
I had forgotten how many threads I sent over - no wonder I kept having to replenish my stocks........


Yay, I have missed wearing my Zulu bracelets...............


My Indian "influences"


Cushions etc.....................


Thimbles, scissors AND the elephant pincushion...................


Beading threads and coffee cup ....................


Pipe stand recycled ...........................


More threads and beads.......................


The African wall hanging Merryl gave me .................


My work..............................


I had forgotten how much time went into packing for the book - remember, it took TWO days!!! Absolutely everything had to be packed into their own bags and marked. Thank goodness I had Vaughn to do it for me - there were no mistakes!!!!!

 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts