A little bit of this and that..............................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Life is slowly getting back to normal..........................which is a good thing.
I found this photo of Button with Monty - she shares a house with Leah, who is Monty's owner!!


Button and Leah........................


My other sewing group -..........................posing for a photo which will be turned into a quilt label.


My scrappy quilt is making slooooooow progress....................................


I am still on my no meat thingy - I made a asparagus frittata - I am sooooo excited I found pepperdews in Woolies the other day - They remind me of Carol........................


Here is a close up of my new necklace I bought in Cooroy - cute isn't it?

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts