A snake and stuff

Dearest Mom and Dad
I know what it Mother's Day is like for you now, Mom - not very nice with no kids around!!!!

On my walk the other day I came across this little beauty basking in the sun. He was very chilled - just looked up at me when I bent down to take a photo!!!!

 
My scrappy hexie quilt is coming along - nearly ready to tack and quilt!!

 
I went our for a light lunch with Cathy - the little tea cozy was so cute - Cathy's favourite colour. It is always good to see Cathy .......................

 
Still doing the vegetarian thing - butternut, leek and pea risotto - was delicious!!!!!!!

I am heading off to Sydney again on Wednesday as you know - to help Button move!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts