A little bit of this and that...................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, the vegetarian phase continues..................................here is my asparagus and blue cheese quiche!!


I feel like a bit of instant gratification at the moment - felt work is nice and quick!!


I tried my hand at fabric stamping - hmmmmm, look I just don't know !!


Valerie loved the quilt that you and I made for Nunu so much she made a similar one for herself.! Pretty................


I went and had lunch with Pam, Leanne, Conny and Irene the other - they have been very busy making all things pretty!!
Left over scraps make a perfect dolly quilt for a grand daughter !!


I just LOVE this photo of Gareth!!!!

I am slowly getting over this sinus issue!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts