A quiet kind of week......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Its been a bit quiet around here lately - I am trying to get a few things finished in my sewing room..............AND Jane has gone to the UK for 6 weeks!!!!

 
When I was with Button I managed to stitch the last hexies in my scrap quilt.....................I am pretty happy with is - I mean I know there is nothing technical or creative about it. I just LOVE paper piecing!!!!

 
Last winter I started this little rug - but I got a bit bored with it...................

 
So I decided just to do granny stripes - I am kind of regretting I changed my mind - but ...................

 
Judy - she comes to my Tuesday Crazy class - made me this cute little mug bag. !!!!
 

On Thursday night we are working on a group quilt - these are the fabrics that I am using - I have had them for a couple of years ............................it's going to be interesting to see if I can conform to working at other people's pace............................... not my strong point!!!!
Its going to be fun though - all working together.

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts