A little bit of this and that................

Dearest Mom and Dad
It's actually bloody cold today. Lots of rain and wind....
This is Button's latest creation at Aqua Pazza.  Doesn't it look delicious.  I am due to go and see her soon so I will taste it then and let you know what I think!!!!

We had another trunk show at the Buderim group - Beryl had lots of lovely quilts - these were two of my favourites - scrap quilts.............my best


This Amish style quilt was also a stand out.


I made this delicious soup the other - give it a go, Mom. Dad will love it........

Curried lentil soup
2tsp oil
1 med onion - ch
2 gloves garlic - crushed
2 tsp curry powder
400g tinned ch tomatoes
3 cups veg stock
300g kumura cut into 2cm pieces
300g cauliflower florets
2 zucchini - ch
400g brown lentils - rinsed
Heat oil - cook onion until soft - add garlic and curry powder - cook until fragrant. Add tomato and stock -bring to the boil - reduce heat and add kumura - simmer, uncovered for 10 min. Add cauli and zucchini and simmer until veg are tender. Add lentils and heat through. Serve witha dash of natural yogurt.
ENJOY!!!!!!!

It's hard to believe that I still need to buy thread. I am not a fan of stranded cotton so it's sometimes hard for me to find twisted thread in the colours that I like.  While shopping I did manage to find this very nice bit of linen - it's a pity that it is only a small piece.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts