Back to normal....................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Pretty exciting news about Button!!
I am back to normal and up and about.  I think Vaughn is a little disappointed - Jane basically fed us - and he really, really, really enjoyed her food!!!! Debs also came bearing food - so now I have to start cooking again. I am a little jealous of Debs, she is doing the Coolum to Noosa breast cancer walk - I am not able to do it.  I have done it before and it is a good day!!!!
I did manage to make this granny square bag - the colours are not as bright in the flesh!!

 I baked for Vaughn - it was ok - very expensive to make - but I was not that impressed - hence no recipe for you.
 These flowers are from my garden - yes don't faint.  But truth be told - that's the bundle - not another flowering plant to be seen - but it does look quite impressive, right????????
 I am SLIGHTLY addicted to  Instagram - came across this - lovely words in a vintage sewing book........
 This is may sewing room - remember how Carol loved Amish dolls - I wonder what happened to the one I made her?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts