The little train that could................

Dearest Mom and Dad
I feel like that little train in the book I used to read to Gareth and Ainslie when they were small...............
I need to keep on chugging.......
Basically, this is what my life looks like at the moment ..

I few motivational words keep me going.........


I am still no sugaring and no wine (only during the week) - if I am desperate I have some of these..
I have now lost 4kgs in just over 3 weeks......

 I am slightly addicted to quinoa - I found this book the other day and am whipping up a storm in the kitchen....

 This is what I made the other day - mushroom and chickpea curry with quinoa...............
Nunu, I will try and find another copy of this book for you - but the shop can't keep up with the demand - in the meantime I will email you the recipe..............

 It poured the other night during dragon boating - but with my new "rain jacket" I was just fine - in fact it was so lovely paddling in the rain...............

 It was Sue's turn to do a trunk show - I didn't take any photos as Debbie was using my camera. I will give you the link for the Buderim blog when the photos are up.  It was a lovely trunk show - 90% of the quilt Sue has made she has given away as gifts........

 Sue has been doing crazy with me for a few years now and is very very very good at making these lovely bags - which she knows sells..............

 Just in case you thought Goji berries were just chocolate - think again - if you believe the packaging - one little hand full is the same as having 1 banana + 1 kiwi fruit + 1 carrot!!!
Look for yourself!!!!!!!

I am missing you TERRIBLY at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts