I learned something new............

Dearest Mom and Dad
It's lovely having Gareth home - he also gives me lessons on my iPad - so here is a little photo cluster.  The Thursday crazy girls brought in some "Show and tell". Robyne made the quilt, the little hexie bag was made by Wendy for kimono silks and Isobel made the doctors bag. Judy was just plain showing off with her collection of silk ribbon! The pattern for the quilt and the two bags are available from the Patchwork Angel.
 While Vaughn was away, I went for dinner with Ady and Annette.  We had way tooo much wine - good fun.  You will be pleased to know that this phot was taken at the early stage of my "healthy eating plan"!!!  Judging by the photo it's a good thing I did - where the hell is my neck????

 My wrist has been giving me a lot of trouble - but Debs told me to buy one of these. Wow, what a difference.
 It was another glorious day on the Sunny Coast - any excuse to go Mooloolaba for lunch with the tall people...
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts