Seeds.................

Dearest Mom
As you know, there are two things that I did not inherit from you - a passion for gardening and a love of cooking. Don't get me wrong, I do LOVE providing my family with tasty food, but I just don't enjoy the whole cooking thing. Now gardening is something that I am totally useless at (I kill agapanthus ) and that I do not enjoy.
However, two of my friends, Cathy and Debbie are like you. In fact, Cathy has this whole veggie thing happening !!!!!!! Debbie planted some sort of berry thing from seed and then proceeded to give us each a bottle of jam from her crop............................

So...............I bought ONE strawberry plant and some seeds..................

...................after a week, still nothing - I mean it's just parsley, for heaven's sake, it can't be that difficult to grow.................

...............you will be pleased to know that my strawberry plant did "pick up" after a few days and is looking good...................


I will keep you updated on the parsley!!!!!!!!!!!!


XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts