The weekend that was............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I was able to watch Gareth play rugby in Brisbane - have not been in a while - they did lose - but I think they played their best rugby. They have managed to play the same team for the last 3 games - something they have not done the whole season.
Button will be home on Friday for the weekend - WOOOOHOOOOO - can't wait. She has already told me what she would like to eat!!!!

She will be minus James - he is still in Japan..............



While Jane continues to painstakingly ("fussy") cut her fabric...........



......for her "This goes with that" quilt........



.....looking good.............



.........I decided to do something with the fabrics from about 20 years ago.............I have no idea why I am so sentimental about them ...........anyway, a few months ago I started cutting out these HUGE tumbler shapes - I have started covering them with my South African fabrics .........


I think I should just use them up in one quilt.............



Vaughn, Gareth and I went for brekkie in Mooloolaba this morning - it was beautiful........



Still no movement from the parsley seeds!!!



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



Jenny (Groucho Marx)

Comments

Popular Posts