Oh, what a beautiful day.............

Dearest Mom, Dad and Button

After a few days (or was it weeks) of rain, the sky cleared and it was a glorious day.
We ended it with a walk at my favourite spot - Point Cartwright - with two of my favourite men.........


.......token photograph of a wave breaking.............



.............where have the years gone????....... remember when Gareth was a big, serious baby????

In the morning, Jane and I made a quick decision to drive to Maleny to the Quota Quilt show.........

................ it involved a bit of shopping...................


....................and, of course, FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


.............how beautiful is Maleny...........



...idyllic, almost......................



..............The Sunshine Coast..................seen from Maleny................



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

P.S. Pop on the Buderim Blog - some photos of my show and tell - a little of the info is a bit wrong - but no matter - I don't know how Debs and Letitia remembered any of what I said anyway................... http://buderimpatchwork.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts