A few of my favourite things..........................

Dearest Mom, Button and Nunu, I spend quite a bit of time in my little sewing room - I like to surround myself with a few special things............... .....souvenirs from Button (NZ- just in case the silver fern confused you!!) and Gareth (Austria).............. ............... a gift from a best friend - Jane.............. ................sweet little boxes from Temecula Quilt Co.....................


................Squash sleeping in the scrap basket....................



...............pipe stand (antique shop - South Africa) that I use as a scissor keeper....................



..............pin dish - a gift from Jane...................


.............a coffee cup (op shop) - Vaughn superglued the cup to the saucer - makes a very effective thread catcher and thimble/scissor/thread heaven keeper.............



............... miniature Mosaic picture frame - Granny (Snashall) - a young Dad. I opened the back years ago and discovered photos of three generations of Snashall men ...............



.............smallest picnic basket - a gift from Leanne - perfect for keeping my threads together..........


.

..............this very extraordinary mug - a gift from Nunu - bought at a London market............


.............my antique writing desk (that you insisted I buy, Mom!!) - works really well as my crazy "station" - keeps all my "stuff" contained. My new light (Patchwork Angel) works like a treat...............


................. an op shop find - for bits and bobs...................

................. photographs of my VVVIP's - very, very, very important people .....................



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts