Donna's stuff.........................................

Dearest Mom, I met Donna at the Patchwork Angel - she then joined us at the Buderim craft cottage on Thursdays. Donna lives in Yaraka - it sounds like a lovely country town - so I invited myself (and the other girls) to a weekend away at her house, only to discover that it would take us two days to get there - so that was that!!!! Because Donna lives so far away we would never get to see her stash or her quilts or her sewing "space". She very kindly sent me some photos. She shares her sewing space with her son - but he no longer lives at home. (Beautiful dressing table....)
A bag for Donna's Mum one Mother's Day.

A sitchery or two....................... get them finished now Donna - put down those hexagons!!!!


Quilt top done - but not quilted - Donna tells me.


"This is the very first quilt I ever made. It was for my Mum and Dad - it took me a while but has been on their bed for about 15 years and very much loved" - Donna


"Polka Dot Girls" - this is such a lovely quilt Donna - this you should definitely try and get it done.


.........................
Cute country quilts............


I hope those pins are brass!!!!


Now Donna is being brave - she is actually showing us her stash - most of us keep this part of our quilting a secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh my hat - these Civil War repros are to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Thanks Donna - I enjoyed your "trunk show". See you soon.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts