A little bit of this and that...........

Dearest Mom and Dad, I am missing you today - South Africa feels so far away............ This is Coogee Beach - where Button lives in Sydney - these are the steps that she runs up everyday................



.................Coogee Beach - a few minutes walk from where she lives.................


...............this Kookaburra joined me for a cup of tea the other day - very cheeky...............

................I taught this class at the Patchwork Angel last week -


..............Beth's brown quilt - a gift for her father-in-law - great colours................

.

.................a bunch of flowers from Nat................

......................my new "Want" - a Singer Featherweight - made in the 50's - it comes with the cutest little case - I want a black one - I have tried to buy one of Ebay - but have lost out THREE times..........
..................my absolute favourite spot on the Sunshine Coast - Point Cartwright - early Sunday morning.................


..........typical Squash - refusing to walk .................

................Forest - looking a tad confused .............. but just look at the backdrop.............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX


Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts