A new year without Button............

Dearest Mom

Firstly, thanks for not giving me any warning about how difficult it is saying goodbye to children!!!! Jokes aside, Button leaving home has been terrible............... To make matters worse, she was such a little homebody, spending as much time as she could at home with the family.......................so I know I will battle without her here...............



We had a lovely New Years party with friends up the road - a delicious dinner with very nice people.


The theme was tropical - but very few people made the effort - I did try!!



Drinks with the family - before they left to a 60's themed party - more photos to follow.



Then it was time to say goodbye - George and Squash

Last lunch together.........


So from now on Mom, my blog will be for you AND Button!!

All my love

Jenny

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts