..................and life goes on.

Dearest Button and Mom
Georgie and I were able to go for a long walk today - the weather cleared and the sun was shining. I realised that as my life went on as normal, there were (and are) so many people in Queensland going through this horrific flood. Losing not only their homes but their loved ones that they fought so hard to save. I find it very hard to take in............ and I must admit I was very frightened on Tuesday. The lake in front and the creek behind our house were very high..................but when the rain subsided so did they.

I am back to teaching crazy - I always enjoy seeing the girls I teach.
This is Lynley's work - I hope I have spelled her name correctly.

The background fabric of all her blocks is black and white - she then has embroidered and emblished each one in a different colour.


Lynley was introduced to crazy by her friend Sandra - and they arrive at the class laughing, stitch laughing and leave the class the same way.



A friend of theirs, Sharon, has also joined the class. It's great to see friends enjoying and stitching together. They share all their beads, ribbon, etc.

Sandra woke up early on Saturday and baked the most delicious "melting moments" - thanks Sandra!!!!!!!

Jokes aside - this is Lynley's first attempt at crazy and she travels along way for the class. Her was is quite gorgeous.
If you double click on the photographs - they should enlarge so you can see the stitches in detail.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jenny
PS The count down has started - 19 more sleeps

Comments

Popular Posts