Almost done.......................

Dearest Mom and Button
Just TWO more sleeps and I will be in South Africa...............It would have wonderful if you could have joined me, Button.
I am still very disorganized but I suppose I should be used to that by now..


I am now ready to add the binding to my 1/2" hexagon quilt. I was going to applique the quilt onto a border fabric but have decided to make a border of hexagons. That means I have to cover more hexagons - hundreds of them!!!!

Well, I certainly will have the time to do them - waiting a round at airports and a full day flying from Sydney to Johannesburg.
Rosemary - maker of that gorgeous "Mary Poppins" bag gave me a very handy Christmas gift. She made this sewing caddy and included this pair of scissors.
They will be perfect to take on the plane as the blades are quite pathetic really!!! As you know, I take my sewing everywhere and have not been allowed to take scissors into quite a few sporting stadiums - not anymore with these little cuties!!!!
Thanks Rosemary!!!

Time to get packing!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts