Wow, it's hot...............

Dearest Mom and Button

Wow, it so hot here at the moment!! Hard to get any handquilting done...........
I made this quilt a few years ago - I called it a "Season of Rugby" because I paper pieced it travelling to Brisbane every other weekend to watch Gareth play rugby - and, yes, I did get the top together in one ruby season!! Shows you how much time I spend in a car and at rugby ........

I got Vaughn to draft the template for me - he is quite handy at that!!!!!!!
There is a better photograph of the quilt on the Buderim Patchwork Blog . (Mom, just double click on the highlighted words and the photograph will pop up - then press "back arrow" - you know what I mean!! to return to my blog).


Margret made hers in blue and white - her favourite colours...



Pam made two......



Pam's second quilt...


Leanne's................ with the help of her daughter.


Vaughn's templates went forth and multiplied!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jenny

PS. 13 more sleeps!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts