The week that was.................


Dearest Mom
We had an eventfilled week - a little tense at times......but good. It was a week without Vaughn, though.
Monday - well - you know what that means - I turn into this...............


Tuesday - I found this pattern of a handpieced quilt in an old magazine - hmmmmm.....I think, I think I will start this one soon..........but I will try bolder fabrics with a black and white background.... what do you think?



Wednesday - poor little Gem Squash had a haircut and bath - she absolutley HATES it. You would never had guessed that, would you?



Thursday - This sewing room mine is such a mess - I promised myself - AGAIN - that I will tidy it and the keep it that way. Yeh, right!!!!


Friday - Button had her first EVER audition - EVER!!

Saturday - I did a very foolish thing - I checked for dust wearing my glasses!!! Not good because now I have to do something about it!!
Sunday - family and friends for lunch - met the "in-laws" - lovely people, just like Nat.

XXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

  1. ooh you met the inlaws! why does james have a baby on his lap????? Ainslie....

    and NEVER check the house for dust, especially with glasses on. I am not even a housewife and I know that :)

    That picture of you on Hell Monday gets me everytime. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts