A first call back and some of my crazy.......

Dearest Mom
So...................Button got her first call back at her first audition - this is all so exciting!!!!


Bev mentioned to me the other day that I have no posts of my crazy on my blog - I checked and she is right.
The following are photos of some of my work - but they are not complete - as you know I like to work on so many things at once!!!!


I have been using these blogs as a teaching tool in my class - thats the reason for them being not as fussy and encrusted as my other crazy.

These blocks are also a little too pink!!! As you know - I love much richer colours and textures.


Hmm .......after seeing these photos I must really get stuck into them - embellish, encrust and bling !!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXX
Jenny
PS It rained last night - lovely heavy rain.

PSS I must also stop complaing about the quality of my photographs and do something about it..........

Comments

  1. How lovely to see pictures of your own work! I love your mini quilt collection in the laundry, and did you dust the dresser yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - have to confess, that no, I have not dusted the dresser yet. But thanks for the reminder!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts