It's too darn hot!!!

Dearest Mom and Dad

It has been so hot here lately !!
I have been cooking up a storm - roasted peppers and butternut, fetta and Parmesan stuffed mushroom with balsamic glaze!!


Squash had a cut - which she hates - I don't blame her - she looks awful with no fur ....


I think she took out her anger on my quilt!!


I managed to get the top done -I will wait until its cooler to hand quilt it.


OOOOO! Now this recipe was delish - roasted butternut, ricotta bake !!!


I made this little mug bag http://www.red-brolly.com/sew-chic-butterfly-mugbag/ - I upcycled a doillie


cute isn't it?? I am going to use it as a sewing caddy instead.


Working on something new........


On Saturday I packed my bags and went off to teach my cozy class at the Patchwork Angle only to discover that I was a moth early!!! OOPS

BUT, I did see this cute little felted pincushions for sale - I do NOT need another pincushion but................................. it was too sweet to leave behind!!

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny
PS Did anyone loose a tooth on your too crisp potatoes????

Comments

Popular Posts