the week that was......................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So.................................... Charlotte bought the HUGEST rat inside the house to show me the other night - the problem was two fold. One - Vaughn is not here to rescue me and Two, Jane will help me with a snake and a spider BUT definitely not a rat.
So, basically, I think Charlotte caught the rat and then when she saw the size of it in the light she thought "bugger that"! Goerge, Charlotte and I stood there frozen in horror - thankfully, it was right near the door and it scurried out!!!


The dogs never leave my side when the house is empty .......


This little bag (made by a student in my class) - matches my new Converse perfectly. I still have Converse that are about 24 years old - so lets see how long these new ones last.


Cheryl was presented with a medal on Australia day !!!


Jane and I went for lunch - to my favourite place on the coast - Ba Vigo


.....................and yes, we are wearing the same top - not deliberately though!


OH     MY  GOSH - the zucchini fritters .....................................


Whenever I eat this salad I get the creamy goats milk cheese all over my face !!


AND then - chocolate deep fried ravioli with mascarpone cheese !!!


This is how I felt after lunch!!


I found this article interesting Dad!


The birds are happy when Vaughn is home.


When we went out for breakfast on the weekend I saw this on the wall next to our table!!


This is what my beach looked like on Saturday!!

 
All my love
Jenny
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts