Cooking again................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, my little cactus is getting too big for the teacup it is in................it seems that I am very good at growing succulents ....................but then again, who isn't??


Margret popped in last week - and said lets go for tea .................so we did.........


I have been a bit slack about cooking for myself while Vaughn is away - so I got organised - I added chickpeas, olive oil, parsley and mint (I used dried mint because I forgot to buy it fresh)


.............butternut, parsnips and harrisa............. and popped it in the oven .............


.................made a hummus sauce - yes,I did. Delish!!!Served on sour dough bread...........



I am so enjoying teaching with my book.................


This little quilt has been lying around for a while - I think might do some embroidery on it .....................................


The moon has been so bright on our side of the world lately, Dad. I have a quiet moment with it every night, thinking of you....................


I baked for the Buderim group yesterday - old school baking Button would say...


Spent a bit of time in my sewing room - this scrap quilt is HUGE.......


I spent such a lovely morning in Maleny the other day - listened to a local author talk about her book, had brekkie and a spot of shopping. Have I told you that I love Maleny - actually, it reminds me a lot of Carol.


I did a foolish thing the other day............................................ as you know, I very seldom use my sewing machine. I, by mistake, packed it away in the sewing cabinet WITHOUT switching it off!!!! Well, went I went to use it on Thursday it was soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!
I could have set the house alight!!

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts