We are just a little excited.................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Our quiet days are going to be livened up on Saturday - because BUTTON is coming home for a few days!!!!! YAY!!!!!!


I was on white glove duty at the Caloundra quilt show on the weekend. Lots of great quilts - I like this chair upholstered with bits of quilt offcuts!!!


I went out for tea with Sue !!!!


Cathy had three quilts at the show - I loved this one.................unfortunately my photos of her other quilts were not too good. Pop onto her blog www.cathyatstudio28.blogspot.com - she has some nice photos of crazy - I taught there last year. They looked so good...................


The sunrises have been breath taking lately - Debs and I hate waking up so early to walk - but when we get to the beach .................................


................... and see this - it makes it all worth while.

 
We are still "in training" for our 60km walk in October - it is now being advertised on Tv quite a lot. We are still short of a bit of money - but I am sure we will get there in the end.

 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts