So...................... I have a confession to make...

Dearest Mom
So here's the thing - I weighed in at 68.7kg over Easter!!!!  So that is 9kg more than what I weighed when I was 9 months pregnant with Gareth - who was 10pounds!!!!
SO I went cold turkey.....................even though this was in the fridge..........

 ...............this kind of thing in the cupboard, in my car and in my bag...............I stopped eating sugar..........Yup, just like that - I have had no sugar now for a week!!!!!!! Kan jy dit glooi????

 But I am making sure that I still eat delicious food................for breakfast.........

 .............dinner................

 ....................homemade muesli - yes, Mom those are oats!!!!

 ...............lunch.................

 .............dinner...............all made with no sugar and no processed food...........

 ...................AND even when Vaughn and I went for lunch on Sunday before he left I had NO wine!!!

2kgs down.
Impressed???????
XXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts