Keeping busy...............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I am trying to keep busy - and it looks as though I need to keep at it for another week.  I am never alone though, George is always at my side................

 Dad, you will be pleased to know that I am not "eating too much" - I  have lost 3 kgs - and my food is still delicious - this is my cereal before it was toasted in the oven..........


I have done some work in the garden -  I had to call in the big guns to take it all away!! Vaughn was impressed.....

 Debs said "Come to dinner, I will just make fish and salad" - yeah right !!! Lovely food with lovely people............

 I went out for lunch with Jane and Lynda - Lynda was quick to duck out of the photo - Jane was a bit too busy finding some money!!!!

 Look, nice and healthy!!!

XXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts