A little bit of this and that...........

Dearest Mom and Dad
Wow, busy lady, Mom. It's quite hard to get hold of you these days!! Gareth and Button will be home tomorrow - and Button will be here for FIVE nights - oh happy days!!!!
I get to see all sorts of "stuff" teaching crazy.  Sharon made these saucy covered hangers......

 Typical Sharon - she LURVES colour................
 Beautiful Squash on a pile of my quilts.............
 George and Jane were shocked to find out that I had a tidy sewing room..............
 Marie found this UFO in amongst her stuff - I love the way she recycles everything................
 Close up - it's going to be a very beautiful quilt................
 Darby and I went to Cotton Tree for breaky - I also manged to do some shopping there - you know I hate shopping for clothes.................
 It's so funny - the waitstaff always give Vaughn the BIG BREAKFAST - but it's me who stuffs my face!!!!!
 The weather has cleared and the days are lovely................our street looks good after all the rain.........
 Sue invited me for lunch the other - so that I could have a "break" - ag shame, she went to soooo much trouble..............
 The kookaburras were making a huge noise and I went out to feed them only to find the resident "lizard type thing".  Vaughn feeds him so he is very tame and comes right up to you -  I had to share the raw meat between him and the kookaburras........
No more news - too much work makes Jenny dull!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts