A little bit of this and that.....................

Dearest Mom and Dad


Nunu sent me this photo of Lauren and someone getting cozy on the quilt we made - good to see it being used................


Tuesday was my double crazy day.............Bettye and Cheryl.........



Valerie and Debbie - they were the first to join the crazy classes - about four years ago......
I think.........


After a busy crazy day I went to the Moololaba Yacht Club.........


.........for a class of wine or two with Cathy and Ady..........


My new stash of silk ribbon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am pleased that you enjoyed the passion fruit slice from "Inner Pickle" - here is another one to try. Jane has made it a few times - so I gave it a go. I did not have a ring tin - so I made cupcakes out of the batter....................... worked very well - only needed to be in the oven for about 15min.


Have a look at this - Gareth being interviewed and "stitched up"!!!!


XXXXXXXXX
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts