Boring.............

Dearest Mom and Dad,
"Somebody's boring me.............I think it's me." Dylan Thomas.
I know how he feels - I seem to spend my life in front of the computer. Writing, writing............In fact I think I am so boring that even Jane is giving me a wide berth.................
It's, therefore, not a good thing that I found these in the local South African shop!!!!!

My African violet is not flowering, Mom. What's the problem???????



I eventually got this bag finished !!!!!!!!!! Took forever................dropped it off at the Patchwork Angel and did a little happy dance.........................



Guess who's back???????? Look at his expression - he is not impressed - nor was I when I found him in the laundry AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We had a very quiet day at Crazy last Saturday......... hmmmmm I wonder if Sandra being away had anything to do with it!!!!

Lynnley finished her evening bag - I love the two spiders heading off to catch that butterfly.



At least someone in the family is having an exciting time at the moment...............


XXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts