Hmmmm..................

Dearest Mom and Dad
Sorry, I missed you, Mom. But I did have a lovely chat with Dad. I had a strange day today - I just couldn't concentrate.
Maybe I should have eaten more of this...................

..................and less of this.....................





.................a bit of "Deep Purple" played loudly did the trick and I did get some work done - in between the storms!!


I think I am going crazy with too much crazy..................



...............I have removed most of the papers from my 1/2" hexagon quilt - I found some beautiful backing for it - I am hand quilting so the backing needs to be a good quality. I have decided to try this low loft poly wadding - Fiona uses it - so I am going to give it a go.


Lynnley - from my Saturday crazy made these "Russian" bags from my pattern .............


................I unzipped it to discover there was another bag inside.................


...............and then another - three in all.


Clever girl - she made a purple set as well.



Sue also had some show and tell - this wall hanging for her sewing room. She is a very prolific sewer........

I hope I have a more productive day tomorrow, although I am going to lunch with Ady..........hmmmmmm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts