Dearest Mom and Dad

Little Pippa is 8 months old - gosh! We cant wait to see them - they will be here for 8 days - OH HAPPY DAYS!

These Clouston babies have such loooooooong legs......

The weather this time of year is so beautiful - the best time to swim in the sea................

I am not the only one enjoying Mooloolaba in the early mornings - this friendly bunch swim together everyday...................

The only ice cream I eat - Salted caramel!

Clear skies + no wind = no surf.  I wonder how the life guards keep themselves occupied

The walks behind our house are beautiful too - I find them so relaxing.




Looking up!



I find this relaxing too - reading in the bath!


Found some South Africa goodies at the local Aldi - I used eat packets of Tennis Biscuits when I was pregnant with  Button.

I made another wedding cuff for a friend of Button's who is getting married next month. Button is MC, I was invited but the Cloustons will be here that weekend.

Vaughn and the dogs at Point Cartwright.

 

 Until next time.

Al my love

Jenny 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

Comments

Popular Posts