Dont faint!


Dearest Mom and Dad
 

Don't faint - but a week ago I discovered how to blog again from my iPad!! WOOOOHOOOOOO
At my front door the wire rack thing I bought with me in our container from South Africa.



A teapot that Gareth broke after one of our trips to see you, years ago. I never threw it away.


Pippa on her birthday!


Eadie!

Gareth and Finn making pizza dough during a Facetime chat.


I made some bunnies and sent them off  to the family in Sydney and Canberra along with some Beacon Easter eggs.




AND while I was at the SAFFA shop I found some Cream Crackers!!


The garden with the little native bee hive - they are doing so well.


My refuge!


The battle is real for Gareth working from home !!!!!


All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts