Another post in isolation!


Dearest Mom and Dad
Button and Eadie - thank goodness for Eadie - she keeps Button company during isolation  - although she is very busy writing at the moment.




Chloe send me these cute little bunnies - they arrived in the post!


Pippa at the river............................................



I have good friends - a delivery of scones and home made jam from Sue.



Turns out that my body does not like giving away its plasma - I had a fainting spell at the Blood donor clinic the other day!


Thank goodness we can still go to the beach - the weather and the sea have been glorious!


So beautiful!



The view from my reading position on the patio.


Going to extreme measures - no sitting on public benches



 Gareth and Gareth making pizza dough - Chloe is so good about Face-timing us...........



 Pippa seems to be a bit fascinated by Button....................




A hike to the river............................












All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts