A walk and stuff!


Dearest Mom and Dad
I belong to a walking group which has organized a few challenges for us during isolation.
First one was to walk 120km - its sort of imitating the great Camino Trail. So, I have completed that and am off onto the next 90km - we walk around our neighborhood.
Along the way I  get to see some interesting stuff.

Glorious plants!



Disturbing signs!



Some shrubs - gosh, the bees loved this one...................




I think I need to get one for our little native bees.



What's up with Australia and their spiky flowers?



And another one - the white ones was so gorgeous!



Did I mention that the weather has been AMAZING????????



This odd little tea cosy was given to me by the world famous Loani Prior  - all things crazy teapots. I love using it, it makes me smile!



Shopping - always someone telling us what to do..................................strange times.





The weather - AGAIN!




A boy and his dog............................................soooooooo bloody sweet.




Morning face..........................................too bloody cute!




I mean, really, how good is this banana?????????????????????????????




Sorry, another photo of the sea.....................................................and clouds........


This time I added Vaughn!




Another sign - this time in the forest walk behind our house - I mean, really?



Keeping track of my walking for the challenge.




Some hill work......................... I seem to have my hip bursitis under control.




Till next time.
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts