Phew, 2015 was a busy one................

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, Button is a blonde!


Gareth still loves Gus.................


I can see why.........................he is too cute...................


Last year I made the students in my crazy classes these cute little needles nests to pin onto their hoop.


This year I made some button scissor fobs - not as pretty - but still cute.


Mushroom lasagne.............................


Talking about food - look at the spread put on my the crazy girls at our Christmas gathering.


Beautiful work on show...........


Lots of beautiful work................


All so different..................


At the end of the year I receive so many thoughtful gits from my students - Sharon made us each a little Christmas hamper..........


And wrote the most beautiful words on a card for me - reduced me to tears.,..........


Cheryl made these - hand embroidered and filled with lavender..........


Vaughn decorated the tree...................



And this angel still hold pride of place - made by Button when she was at preschool - the face is reminiscent of  Picasso.


This weekend was a lovely, cool rainy one. Perfect for me to do nothing.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Unfortunately, the Christmas carols are everywhere, making me heartsore. 

Comments

Popular Posts