A slightly boring life.............

Dearest Mom and Dad,
Unlike Gareth and Chloe, who have a life (seen here in costume for a party - who knows what Gareth is supposed to be) my life is well............................


I don't have a life so make strange things from useless object  - like this little sewing caddy from a shaving cup! Jokes aside, it is a handy thing.


I seem to spend a lot of time stitching.......................


Eating.....( I am trying to lose a few kg's before the wedding in April)......


Stitching...........................


My new best friend.................... thank goodness for Charlotte because I don't see Jane anymore!!!!!


Sewing room..................


I made these little pincushion brooches for my students last year for Christmas - I am busy with this years gift.


Did I say I spend my time stitching???


My beaded gecko - I miss all you guys terribly this time of year!

Jenny

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts