A roadtrip to Dalby

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, there I was on a road trip to Dalby to teach crazy quilting.


Liz, the hostess, was so lovely. A little sigh at her front door. She had made little gift bags for everyone which included a pincushion and needle case (made by LIz), notepad, pen, bead mat, beads, etc..................... very thoughtful of her.


The students were great too - some had some family heirlooms to stitch with.


Home grown roses.


Delish lunch.........


..............was served not to mention the morning and afternoon tea - I was too busy stuffing my face to take photos!


Liz's beautiful home..........


I just missed a stunning sunset...................


And then poor little BonBon was desexed.....................


She recovered very quickly....................


and was soon out and about helping Vaughn in the garden.


Maleny Magic (I teach crazy there) had a trunk show of antique quilts - this one being a Victorian crazy quilt.


Sue and I then had lunch in Maleny.


My year teaching has been a very busy one - pop onto my blog Sewsocrazy and have a look at all the beautiful work done by my students  http://www.sewsocrazy.blogspot.com.au/



AND in just over a month my book will be released!!!

 
 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts