Gus - the Aussie Bulldog............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I was not having a good time of it a few weeks back. Sue invited me over for a wine - Sue and I do enjoy our wines - she then gave me a bunch of flowers and some chocolates to cheer me up. Wasn't that lovely of her?


This sign is in a garden a few houses down from us. Funnily enough, the husband did remove all the flowers and then proceeded to cover the beds with these stones - which he plays with most days!!!!


The weather has been gorgeous..


Although we did have some mush needed rain.

George and I ............................


Whenever I buy vegies I think of you ............


My new best friend - sleeps snuggled up to me now - ever since Squashie died.


We signed off on the book so I took myself off to lunch (as Vaughn was having fun in Sydney)................... cauliflower croquets, curry vinaigrette and grilled haloumi cheese - delish......................
 

And a glass of champagne.........................


Jane and I went to the Coolum quilt show - we both loved this quilt. Wonderful African fabrics..............


So, as you know, Chloe and Gareth have adopted Gus...............


We are all a bit besotted........


He had a broken molar - which they had removed..................


Vaughn wet down to spend time with Button and watch Gareth play rugby..........


Gus recovering from his anaesthetic.


Against all odds - we had cleared the veggie patch to replant but this capsicum refused to die...........................


Brian food - checking the book is sooooooooooooooooooo boring........


Working on something new.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts