And we're off to freezing Canberra............

Dearest Mom and Dad
I have been knitting and quilting furiously. I basically knitted a sweater for Gareth and then decided it was way too big and unpicked it and started again!!


Button's jumper was a winner!!


Vaughn, as you know went to visit Button in Sydney and then they went to watch Gareth play his first game of rugby after his knee surgery..
They stayed in a motel - it looked very nice.


They seemed to have had a lot of fun................


As you know it gets a bit chilly in Canberra.............


Gareth's knee was good...............................

Button obviously felt the cold - in fact, I heard she was a bit miserable about it all.


We have had the odd nippy night here - soup time!!!


I actually won something!!!!


A bunch of Liberty fabric!!!


And I was in the Inspirations magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kan jy dit glooi.

I will take some photos of our time together in Canberra celebrating Vaughn's 60th!!!

All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts