Some bad news.........

Dearest Mom and Dad
So, as you know, Gareth managed do to some damage to his knee. BUT, he has the MRI scan on Monday and then we will know for sure. I have a feeling that all will be ok.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/sport/act-sport/knee-injury-rules-vikings-captain-out-of-national-rugby-championship-20140809-1029su.html

On a more joyous note - have a look at this magnificent quilt!! Fiona paper pieced it .................


I mean...............................its glorious...................


Jane was salivating over it.....................


Gail, from my Crazy classes made this collar. I taught her "twisted chain" and she was off. This is before we added some beading around the edge.


I have put on weight - no wonder, I have a certain friend who pops in after work on the odd day and we have a few wines.  Good thing Jane is back to bring back some sort of normality.


Here are some photos of last weeks game


Captain, my captain.........


I came across this a few weeks ago at my favourite spot - Point Cartwright - somebody had set up this little picnic - flowers, tea, chocolate etc..............


We all hung around for a while waiting to see who it all belonged and what it was all about - but eventually, I had to go home................... idyllic setting for whatever it was.

 
All my love
Jenny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

Popular Posts